We want your experience with UVA to be as successful as possible and to keep you coming back. With that in mind, here are some tips that will help:
- Consign your vehicles with a reserve price that makes sense today. Your cost may not be the market price.
- You are responsible for the accurate representation of your vehicles. All vehicles consigned must be retail ready, pass a smog check (if applicable) and safety inspection.
- Have quality picture(s) of your vehicles.
- Submit your booksheets as early as possible and no later than 6 p.m. the day prior to the sale. Early submittals allow us to advertise the upcoming consignment and attract more buyers.
- Have sold vehicles ready for immediate delivery.
- Once a vehicle is sold at our event, it’s sold! A sale fee will be assessed for vehicles sold and not available for pickup.
- Buyers should inspect the vehicle as soon as possible and ensure the condition and equipment are as described.
- Vehicles sold are not new vehicles. Normal wear and tear is expected.
- UVA members are automotive professionals. Treat all members as you would expect to be treated.